CSE suspends trading of 8 company securities due to Non-Submission of Annual Reports
Sri Lanka’s Colombo Stock Exchange (CSE) in a filing yesterday (November 29th) said that trading of the securities of the 8 companies which are on ‘Watch List’ will be suspended with effect from 10th December 2018.
In terms of Rule 7.5 (e) (7) of the CSE Listing Rules, unless the companies rectify the non-compliance mentioned below on or before 07th December 2018. The filing said that the 8 companies had not submitted their annual reports for the year ended 31st March 2018.
Following are the 8 companies –
- Adam Investments PLC
- Anilana Hotels and Properties PLC
- Blue Diamond Jewellery Worldwide PLC
- Ceylon Foreign Trades PLC
- East West properties PLC
- Lucky Lanka Milk Processing Company PLC
- Adam Capital PLC
- Radiant Gems International PLC