Lanka IOC has decided to increase diesel and petrol prices from midnight yesterday.
- Diesel liter by Rs. 5 and,
- Petrol liter by Rs. 9
The company says the price has been raised.
After raising the prices, fuel obtained from Lanka IOC filling stations prices as follows,
- Rs. 100 for a normal Diesel liter,
- Rs. 126 for a normal octane 92 Petrol liter.
The prices of other types of fuels have also gone up.
Accordingly, Lanka IOC’s “Value Added Petrol” products,
- The price of Extra Premium Euro 03 by Rs. 05 per liter, and
- Extra Premium 95 octane by Rs. 02 per liter.
Steps have been taken to increase.
However, it has not been reported that the prices of Super Diesel and Octane 95 Petrol have been increased.
Meanwhile, Managing Director of the Petroleum Corporation Neil Jayasekara says that the company has yet to decide on the price hikes.