Anyone who needs to get out of the house should only buy essentials and items such as food and medicine and select the nearest outlet in their area to purchase such items, the Presidential Media Unit said.
The press release further states that people are allowed to leave the house only on the basis of the National Identity Card number.
Accordingly permission to leave the house is as follows.
- Monday – Those who have 1 or 2 last number on the ID
- Tuesday – Those who have the last number 3 or 4 of the ID
- Wednesday – Those who have the last number 5 or 6 of the ID
- Thursday – The last number on the identity card is 7 or 8
- Friday – Those who have the last number 9 or 0 on the ID
The full statement of the Presidential Media Unit is as follows.